Our vision is to maintain a reputation of honor and integrity while providing a world of compassion and excellence in growth and child care, with something positive to look forward to in each and every day.
Our mission is to promote dignity and the highest esteem in our clients while providing safe and compassionate care. Our facility and care providers devote themselves to providing consistent, ethical and quality service. We take pride in knowing that our services exceed industry standards and reflect our benevolence and pride.
Loving Hands Children’s Home is a non-profit organization within the business of board and care in addition to mentoring for children in need. The company concept was developed by its proprietors whose combined life experience yield 30+ years of health care experience in addition to excellence in teaching, service, mentoring, and business.
COMPANY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The goal of our programs at Loving Hands Children’s Home is to provide care and beneficial activities for children, teens and young adults that enhance social, emotional, cognitive, physical and recreational functioning… including the development of skills to promote a healthy transition into adulthood. Overall, it is anticipated that up to 33% more youth will be served in our programs during the upcoming year. We plan to create awareness and will increase the number of children/youth served and meet the following objectives:
- Increase the number of children who can benefit and be served from our in-home care program.
- Increase awareness and the number of youth that participate and benefit from our Youth Empowerment Series program.
- Youth Empowerment Series : Evaluate our Series Events regularly to ensure program plans that meet identified needs in our community. Encourage youth to complete a minimum set of hours of community service each month.
- Expand services to include volunteer opportunities such as Youth Clean-up Crews for our Therapy Animal Family and Assist In maintaining our Edible Forest.
- LHCH staff collects data about our programs that include: demographic data about each client served, the number and types of services received, frequency of the services, skills learned, outcomes, etc. This information assist us in determining how effective our services are, who exactly is benefiting from the services and gauging whether goals and objectives for the programs are met.
- Build brand awareness through tailored advertising, social media engagement, & local manpower on the ground. Brand awareness is key to raising awareness of goals and work that our nonprofit organization does for our community. We want to build strong communication within our team, that will result in a substantial impact to attract more donors and improve your financial standing across our organization. This is essential in recruiting donors and contributors that will aid LHCH in meeting financial goals and making certain that we can continue serving children in need of a loving hand for years to come.
"Amazing young lady & organization with a great vision! Keep up the good work!" ~ W. Watters
"The Youth Empowerment Program teaches lessons that young adults need for life. Definitely appreciated!" ~ H. Smith
"I Love the activities and education provided for teens. We learn a lot and have a great time." ~ B. Louis
"This is SO needed! God bless you all! I hope this program is encouragement for others to follow suit!" ~ S. VanTobel
"I am now a young adult who took advantage of the Loving Hands Youth Empowerment Series. As someone who grew up in foster care, I had not previously been taught the importance of Credit or a Savings Account, How to complete a job application/ college application, and I am ashamed to say that I could not successfully do laundry without damaging my clothing and could not prepare a healthy meal! These are life skills that all youth need and I was able to acquire with Loving Hands Children’s Home. I sincerely Thank You. This program series is an asset to youth."
~ D. Thompson